Simple Bus Shelter cod 480Simple Bus Shelter cod 480
– Four vertical doorposts made of hot-dip galvanized tubular iron: 60 mm in diameter 3 mm thick; four cast iron small bases.
– Lateral panels made of hot-dip galvanized box-shaped iron, suitable for transparent polycarbonate panels fastening and fixed to the doorposts through stell bolts.
– Barrel vault roof consisting in two arched tubular pipes 60 mm in diameter fixed, through electric soldering, to two horizontal bars where there are some hot-dip galvanized iron fasteners
– A moulded panel made of transparent alveolar polycarbonate fixed to the roof through steel bolts.
– The whole roof is held by the four vertical doorposts set up in the lower frame.